Sunday, July 20, 2008

Clay and Chris

In support of his good friend, Chris....Clay decides to get a military hair cut. The next day, Chris left for the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado. After the hair cuts, Chris took his friends flying to celebrate his success in earning his pilot's license. It was hard to say "see ya later" to such a good friend!



Chris' head of hair...BEFORE.

After.
Clay is so ready for this.

I think he likes it!



This quick video shows Chris landing with "Crash 6" spraying water as the plane approaches. This was done as a "congratulations" to Chris!



3 comments:

Alexa Slaughter said...

Ok, I can't decide if I like the before or after pictures better. I like the longer hair, but the military cut is a bit more.... sophisticated!

Anonymous said...

I tried to shave my head in solidarity, too, but I was told I had an ugly scalp. Sorry, dudes. I was almost right there with ya.....

Savannah Raskey said...

Those pictures are hilarious!!! chris looks like he wants to kill someone in the after picture!! lol.. i'll have to tell him to look at your blog when he gets his computer